MOTOR VEHICLE DEALERSHIP
We understand the industry, so we have the tailored solutions to protect you.
The Australian vehicle market has had its share of growth and decline over recent 5 years. Industry revenue has declined due to high fuel prices encouraging consumers to purchase smaller, cheaper and more fuel-efficient cars. With this in mind Mainstay Underwriters have tailored a flexible, comprehensive and cost effective insurance package, giving you the ability to choose what level of cover is needed and the options that are right for your client’s dealership.
We understand that every motor dealership is different, therefore every insurance policy should be flexible to reflect that difference. We have taken the time to produce a package that gives you the flexibility to choose the insurance solution that’s right for your client. A dealership Insurance Policy will cover:
- Motor Vehicle Stock Cover – for loss or damage to vehicles.
- Motor Vehicles away from premises – delivery of vehicles, test driving, staff drivers, loan cars, etc…
- Contents Insurance – to cover the contents of buildings including equipment and furnishings.
- Liability Insurance – Public/Product liability.
- Theft – motor vehicle, parts, money, contents and staff.
For an example list of acceptable key safes, please review the following link - Click Here
Our tailored solution is designed exclusively for your client’s dealership by people who understand their industry. You can have peace of mind that your client’s assets and liabilities are covered by a specialist policy.
Mainstay Underwriting's long-standing insurance professionals aim to generate business continuity and loyalty between our underwriters, industry brokers and their clients. If you would like to know more about Mainstay Underwriting, please contact us.