We understand the industry, so we have the tailored solutions to protect you.
The caravan dealer industry is in a growth stage, with an aging population, positive consumer sentiment and rising discretionary income. The growth has further been supported by the Australian superannuation industry and higher disposable incomes as these savvy lifestyle travellers cash in to 'sea change' their lifestyle. With this in mind Mainstay Underwriters has tailored the most flexible, comprehensive and cost effective insurance package policy, giving you the ability to choose what level of cover is needed and the options that are right for your client’s dealership.
Mainstay Underwriting will work closely with you to devise a unique policy and premium structure that relates solely to the caravan and motorhome industry, reflecting the different risks associated with the industry. A Caravan dealership Insurance Policy will include the many options:
- Caravan Stock Cover – for loss or damage to vehicles.
- Caravans away from premises – delivery of vehicles, test driving, staff drivers, loan vehicles, etc…
- Contents Insurance – to cover the contents of buildings including equipment and furnishings.
- Liability Insurance – Public/Product liability.
- Flood Insurance – covering your stock and property against devastating acts of god.
- Theft – caravans, parts, money, contents and staff.
- Business interruption cover
Our tailored solution is designed exclusively for your client’s dealership by people who understand their industry. You can have peace of mind that your client’s assets and liabilities are covered by a specialist policy.
Mainstay Underwriting's long-standing insurance professionals aim to generate business continuity and loyalty between our underwriters, industry brokers and their clients. If you would like to know more about Mainstay Underwriting, please contact us.